The 16 page book is a handy guide to the included DVD disc. The DVD disc (data format) includes over 16 hours of high-resolution (1024x768) video in Quicktime MOV format, designed for crystal clear viewing on a computer monitor. Voice narraration on these movies by artists Kenny Cooper and Jim Lammers will guide you through each movie. A 3ds max scene file is saved on the disc for the start and end of each movie segment - 48 segments in all. DVD includes 48 Quicktime movies, plus source photography, all images used, and scene files that are compatible with both max 5 and 6. Tutorials were created in max 6 but the techniques and methodology are totally max 5-compatible.
Designed for the intermediate level 3ds max user, this training video will help you learn how to use polygonal and sub-divisional modeling tools to create a fully articulated human 3D model. Follow along as each body part is created, matched, attached and refined.
- Includes printed guide to all 48 movies
- 16 hours of Quicktime Movies with audio
- Suitable for intermediate 3ds max users (advise that you have a basic understanding of 3ds max before beginning)
- High resolution 1024x768 captures
- Movies created using 3ds max 6
- Produced by Jim Lammers, co-author of the best-selling Maya Fundamentals books.