And Then There Were None
Like And Then There Were None ?
Join aNobii to see if your friends read it, and discover similar books!
First, there were ten--a curious assortment of strangers summoned as weekend guests to a private island off the coast of Devon. Their host, an eccentric millionaire unknown to all of them, is nowhere to be found. All that the guests have in common is Continue
First, there were ten--a curious assortment of strangers summoned as weekend guests to a private island off the coast of Devon. Their host, an eccentric millionaire unknown to all of them, is nowhere to be found. All that the guests have in common is a wicked past they're unwilling to reveal--and a secret that will seal their fate. For each has been marked for murder. One by one they fall prey. Before the weekend is out, there will be none. And only the dead are above suspicion.AUTHORBIO: Agatha Christie is the world's best-known mystery writer. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her writing career spanned more than half a century, during which she wrote 80 novels and short story collections, as well as 14 plays, one of which, The Mousetrap, is the longest-running play in history. Two of the characters she created, the brilliant little Belgian Hercule Poirot and the irrepressible and relentless Miss Marple, went on to become world-famous detectives. Both have been widely dramatized in feature films and made-for-TV movies. Agatha Christie also wrote romantic novels under the pseudonym Mary Westmacott. As well, she wrote four non-fiction books including an autobiography and an entertaining account of the many expeditions she shared with her archaeologist husband, Sir Max Mallowan. Agatha Christie died in 1976.
- English Books
- Mass Market Paperback 288 Pages
- ISBN-10: 0312979479
- ISBN-13: 9780312979478
- Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks
- Publish date: 2001-05-13
- Dimensions: 193 mm x 709 mm x 1,096 mm Just how big is that?
- Also available as: Paperback , Hardcover , Audio CD , Audio Cassette , Leather Bound , Library Binding , School & Library Binding , Softcover , Others , eBook
- In other languages: other languages 繁體書 , Livres Français , Deutsche Bücher , Libros en Español , Livros em Português , llibres en català , Libri Italiani , Nederlandse Boeken , Česká kniha , Svenska böcker , Ελληνικά βιβλία