In this sequel to his popularAspects of European History, 1494 - 1789,Stephen J. Lee charts the most commonly encountered topics of nineteenth and twentieth century history, from the origins of the French Revolution, through the social and political reforms and upheavals of the last two centuries to the present.
* Invigorating guide and sound source of background material * Short analytical chapters
* Interpretative approach to history, providing a range of viewpoints on each subject
* Includes both broad survey and specific studies
* Stimulates student's ability to develop and clarify theme
* Careful structure aids notetaking, preparation of essays and revision.