1. Defines topics tested on Part I of theThe purpose of this book is to help you prepare yourself to pass Part I of the CIA examination. Our overriding concern is to provide an inexpensive, effective, and easy-to-use study program. This manual
1. Defines topics tested on Part I of the CIA examination.
2. Includes all recent changes in Part I of the CIA program.
3. Explains how to optimize your grade by analyzing how the CIA exam is constructed and graded.
4. Suggests exam-taking techniques to help you maximize your exam score.
5. Outlines all of the subject matter tested on Part I of the CIA exam in 10 easy-to-use study units, including all relevant authoritative pronouncements.
6. Reorganizes past exam questions according to the subunits within each of the 10 study units and presents an intuitively appealing explanation of each objective question answer.
7. Provides an opportunity for professional accountants to obtain CPE credit while preparing to pass the CIA exam.
The outline format and spacing and the question and answer formats are designed to facilitate learning, understanding, and readability....Continua