Others are not so nice. But I have to confess that I've cried over a good deal of them. If you're feeling too sensitive, don't read it.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams
Inspiration stories, powerful principles and practical techniques to help you make your dreams come true
The human spirit cannot be paralyzed. If you are breathing, you can dream.
Ten strategies that you will need to employ to successfully live your dreams:
1. Decide what you want.
2. Believe in yourself: use positive self-talk.
3. Build on your core genius.
4. Build an awesome dream team alliance.
5. Visualize and affirm your desired outcomes.
6. Act to create it.
7. Respond to feedback.
8. Never give up: the power of determination.
9. Celebrate your victories and give thanks.
10. Give something back.
My favorite quotes in this book:
1. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
2. It never occurred to me that I couldn’t do it. I always knew that if I worked hard
enough, I could.
---Mary Kay Ash
3. One of the most courageous things you can do is identity yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.
---Sheila Murray Bethel...Continua