The fifth edition incorporates significant changes and developments in the law, including the Governance of Wales Act 2006, the Equality Act 2006, the Terrorism Act 2006, the Regulatory and Legislative Reform Act 2006, and the Identity Cards Act 2006. Recent case law decided under the Human Rights Act 1998 is also addressed.
Online Resource Centre
A new Online Resource Centre featuring updates in the law, links to useful websites and a guide to further reading complements the book.
* Highly-praised by students and lecturers alike for its clear and approachable writing style
* The logical structure and user-friendly layout help students navigate the book easily, with excellent headings, paragraph numbering, and summaries that break down the subject into easily digestible chunks
* Clearly summarizes many diverse academic views and debates
* Provides an excellent balance between legal facts and opinions
* Self-test questions develop students' understanding of the subject and further reading lists encourage independent study