With over two million copies of his books in print, Robert G. Allen has become a national phenomenon. His innovative investment strategies have helped thousands create their own wealth, and in this new and revised edition of Creating Wealth you'll ...
/I> you'll discover the Allen way to financial success.
Programmed to think that saving is good, debt and risk-taking bad, we disqualify ourselves from ever having a chance at big money. The first step in creating wealth is to stop thinking poor. Then you're ready to create your own version of the Allen plan, keyed to integrating real estate with other wealth-generating investments.
These principles and others can start you on the path of financial self-reliance:
* The Automatic Pilot Principle
* Enormous Profits in Discounted Mortgages
* Numismatics: the Secret of the Midas Touch
* Liquid Money and Where to Pour It
* Insulating Your Assets from Liability and Lawyers