* Overcome chemical evidence presumptions
* Identify nonspecific blood alcohol analysis
* Weigh effects of acetone and acetaldehyde
* Prove false instrument readings caused by radio frequency interference and other phenomena
* Expose physiological defects of horizontal gaze nystagmus
* Establish grounds for impeachment of the arresting officer.
The Fourth Edition features a wealth of practice materials, including:
* Forms used by police and other agencies
* Examples of successful motions used by experienced defense attorneys
* Verbatim cross and direct examinations of police officers, eyewitnesses, and chemical experts
* Suggested voir dire and opening and closing statements.