El Precio de la Desigualdad

El 1 Por Ciento de la Poblacion Tiene lo Que el 99 Por Ciento Necesita

by | Editor: Taurus
Average vote of 0
| 0 total contributions of which 0 reviews , 0 quotes , 0 images , 0 notes , 0 video
While the top 1 percent of the population enjoy the best health care, education, and benefits of wealth, they fail to realize that "their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live.
- TIPS -
Nessun elemento trovato
Aggiungi per primo una recensione!

- TIPS -
Nessun elemento trovato
Aggiungi per primo una citazione!

- TIPS -
Nessun elemento trovato
Aggiungi per primo una immagine!

- TIPS -
Nessun elemento trovato
Aggiungi per primo una nota!

- TIPS -
Nessun elemento trovato
Aggiungi per primo un video!

Lorem Ipsum Color sit Amet
di Nome Autore
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur Suspendisse varius consequat feugiat.
Scheda libro
Aggiungi