* Why it is critical for a healer to be a fully conscious conduit and how to do it.
* How to identify and use the healing light senses you naturally possess.
* What a healer needs to know about the various types of healees and the responsibilities of both parties in a healing.
* What are the basic elements, energies, and forces at work during a session.
* How to build awareness and navigate the energies and fields present in a healing.
* What to do with the beneficial and used energies from the healee.
* How to use your knowledge and experience to determine what the healee needs next.
* Which one critical factor--the wild card--overrides all techniques.
The vast knowledge Starr Fuentes has accumulated from a lifetime of study, five decades of using healing techniques, and from teaching thousands of students, makes Healing With Energy a must-have for the healing practitioner's library.