1) Profits always take care of themselves, but losses never do
2) When I see a danger signal handed to me, I don't argue with it. I get out!
3) Never buy a stock because it has had a big decline from its previous high. The likelihood is that the decline is based on a very good reason
4) Forming a definite opinion with respect to a certain stock or stocks - do not be too anxious to get into it
5) Never permit speculative ventures to run into investment(buy and hold)
6) It is foolhardy to make a second trade, if your first trade shows you a loss.Never average losses.
7) Real Movements do not end the day they start
8) If you cannot make money out of the leading active issues, you are not going to make money out of the stock market as a whole
9) The only money that is ever taken out of wall street by speculators is the money they draw out of their accounts after closing a successful deal