Landing Page Optimization
The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
By Tim Ash
Like Landing Page Optimization ?
Join aNobii to see if your friends read it, and discover similar books!
How much money are you losing because of poor landing page design? Improving the efficiency of your landing page through testing is the single most important thing you can do to dramatically improve your bottom line. In this comprehensive, step-by-st Continue
How much money are you losing because of poor landing page design? Improving the efficiency of your landing page through testing is the single most important thing you can do to dramatically improve your bottom line. In this comprehensive, step-by-step guide you will learn all of the skills necessary to make a lot more money from your online marketing programs without spending a penny more on driving traffic to your landing page.
• Identify mission critical parts of your website and their true economic value
• Define important visitor classes and key conversion tasks
• Gain insight on customer decision making and make your page friction-free
• Find key problems with your page, and decide what elements to test
• Understand the math behind testing and available tuning methods
• Develop an action plan and get buy-in from all key players
• Avoid common real-world pitfalls that can sabotage your test
With pages of case studies, practical strategies, a detailed review of Google Website Optimizer tool, and a comprehensive companion website (LandingPageOptimizationBook.com), this one-of-a-kind resource will help you build a solid plan to make your landing pages profitable.
- English Books
- Paperback 360 Pages
- ISBN-10: 0470174625
- ISBN-13: 9780470174623
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publish date: 2008-01-29
- Dimensions: 142 mm x 1,219 mm x 1,496 mm
- Also available as: eBook