· One whole chapter on the unbiased evaluations of all classes of lodging on Rarotonga.
· The most extensive listing of accommodations of any guidebook of the region, including photos, Website listings and E-mail addresses.
· Complete trip planning from Luxury to Budget, whether you are traveling from Philadelphia or Peru.
· Extensive coverage of activities on each island. Diving, Fishing, Snorkeling, Horseback Riding, Surfing, Tours and Cultural Events.
· Off the beaten track suggestions for accommodations, tours and restaurants.
· Coverage of all thirteen occupied islands in the Cook Islands chain.
· Complete Inter-Island Flight schedule and Rarotonga Bus Schedule.
· Over 40 maps and pictures.