This innovative, applications-oriented guide systematically covers:
- State-of-the-art instrumentation and examination techniques, with expert advice on probe positioning
- Common technical problems, diagnostic pitfalls, and useful preventive and corrective actions
- Normal and pathologic ultrasound findings for muscle, tendon, ligament, periosteum and bone, joint capsule, bursa and synovium, cartilage, vessel, nerves, fat, and skin
- Pathologic regional ultrasound findings for the shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, hand, hip, thigh, knee, leg, ankle, and foot
- A wide range of specific diagnostic applications, including diagnosis of tendon tears, hematomas, fractures, joint effusions, foreign bodies, and more.
A highly effective quiz is provided as well.
PC and Macintosh compatible....Continua