In Real Estate Goldmine, Trump University presents the most complete, balanced, and accurate guide to pre-foreclosure investing you can find. Taught by faculty member Gary Eldred, it is packed with information you must have before you can safely venture in to this special field.
There are indeed great profits to be made from pre-foreclosures, so long as you know how to locate the properties, how to negotiate with distressed buyers, how to assess the true value of the deal, and how to negotiate the applicable laws. With Real Estate Goldmine, Gary Eldred gives you a powerful advantage over the numerous beginners who are launching ill-equipped into the foreclosure market.
He shows you:
* The exact skills and personal resources you need for success
* Legal issues: why they matter and how to master them
* Why detailed local research can give you the edge
* How to understand market value and price trends
* Where to find bargain properties that others miss
* How to approach a pre-foreclosure owner
* The one inspection list you must always use
* Your profit worksheet and how to use it
Step by step you will learn how to get started, where to locate the deals, and how to asses them. Most important of all, you will master the little-known strategies for earning maximum profits. The foreclosure market can be as lucrative as many experts promisebut only if you are armed with all the information and skills you need. Here is where to find them.
Included in this product are:
* Audio CD 1 How to Get Started
* Audio CD 2 How to Locate Good Deals
* Audio CD 3 Earn Your Profits
* 12-Month FREE Online Program on Real Estate Investing at TrumpUniversity.com
* Including teleseminars, discussion forum, and special reports
* Bonus CD-ROM with interactive Workbook with 18 action steps including: Locating Good Deals for Pre-Foreclosure Investment, The Right Communications for Win-Win Deals, Property Improvement Programs, and Guided Opportunity Checklists
* 2 Special Reports:
* Bonus report on the Active Learning System from Dr. Stephanie Burns, Seven Steps to Boost Your Learning