Why do most people spend their whole lives searching for loving and happy relationships but rarely find them? What is the "secret something" that all relationships need in order to thrive? Dr. Greg Baer found the answers to these questions while working with hundreds of individuals and couples. In Real Love, he shares his enlightening and practical blueprint for creating successful relationships and reveals the secret to finding and keeping what he calls "Real Love." You'll discover:
- The difference between Imitation Love, or conditional love, which most people grow up experiencing, and Real Love, the secret to genuine happiness
- How to eliminate conflicts in relationships with spouses, children, parents, siblings, friends, and colleagues
- How to put an end to destructive "Getting" and "Protecting" behaviors
- Precisely how dishonesty, criticism, and blame-fixing can irrevocably damage relationships
- How Real Love can break the cycles of expectation and disappointment and how it can ease and eradicate feelings of anger, resentment, and fear
- The four steps to finding Real Love
With Real Love as your guide, you can begin to heal the wounds of your past and create rewarding and fulfilling relationships in every area of your life.