This book, which focuses on Releases 3.0 and 3.1, shows you how to avoid costly mistakes and save countless hours when you optimize key functions and essential processes.
- Detailed introduction to SAP BW: InfoObjects, InfoProvider, InfoCubes, Star Scheme, DataSources, InfoSources, Web Items, and a lot more
- SAP BW sample application: rules for transferal and extrapolation, InfoPackages, BEx Query, data collection, and Query-request
- Data modeling: Implementation of a column-oriented Infosource in an account-oriented InfoCube; Illustration of the SAP product hierarchy in data modeling, data collection, and reporting
- Functions of the Query Designers
- Functions of the SAP BW Web Application Designers
- Expandable SAP BW WebCockpit...Continua