* Did Sauniere leave a clue as to the true location of his treasure?
* What is that treasure?
* And what became of it?
After years of research, Andre Douzet discovered the model, the location of Sauniere's treasure -- and the possible tomb of Jesus; Father Sauniere had never collected the model from the model maker's. Douzet also reveals much more new evidence:
* correspondence between Sauniere and the model maker
* records of Sauniere's large expenses in Lyons, for exotic, high tech photographic instruments
* Sauniere's esoteric, Martinist friends in Lyons
* the locale where Douzet has recovered quantities of precious and semi-precious materials
* pictures and detailed drawings of Sauniere's model....Continua