Today, arts marketers are caught in a transition. Arts patrons are living in a digital world where e-mail communication has become ingrained into the fabric of their daily lives. However, arts marketers don't yet have an e-mail relationship with most of them. Here is what you need to know to build those relationships quickly and effectively.
* How arts patrons behave online and how to market to them
* What goes into an e-mail acquisition plan and how to create one
* 20 Top Ideas to build your list quickly
You'll understand the new anti-spam law
The Federal CAN-SPAM law is complicated, and all arts and not-for-profit organizations are bound by it.
* Learn what you need to do to comply with the law
* Learn how to build your list legally and avoid being considered a "spammer"