Readers will be able to intimately follow every step behind the scenes of the landmark Avery Dennison/Four Pillars spy case and learn from the vantage points of the spy, the victimized company, the FBI, and the Justice Department prosecutors - from first suspicions to ultimate jury verdict.
Sticky Fingers also details:
* A list of the top countries that spy on U.S. businesses
* Why the biggest threat comes from within and what to do about it
* Cybercrimes - from amateur hacking to professional netspionage
* How to formulate a crisis communications plan
* Dealingor not dealingwith the FBI
Woven throughout the book, the epic lessons from the Avery Dennison/Four Pillars case - the longest and largest economic espionage case in U.S. history, and the first ever to go to trial since the passage of the landmark Economic Espionage Act - are combined with insights of other companies that have been victimized, including Lucent Technologies, Kodak, the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, MasterCard, Gillette, Bristol-Myers Squibb, PPG Industries, and many others. Companies can fight back to reduce their risk, using the clear, pragmatic crisis management strategies outlined in this book....Continua