Peter F. Hamilton amazed sci-fi readers with his astonishing, internationally bestselling Night's Dawn trilogy, whichThe Essential Companion Guide to the Night's Dawn Trilogy: The Reality Dysfunction, The Neutronium Alchemist, and The Naked God
Peter F. Hamilton amazed sci-fi readers with his astonishing, internationally bestselling Night's Dawn trilogy, which introduced the future history Confederation of nano-augmented Adamists, genetically engineered Edenists, and alien species such as the Tyrathca and Kiint...
A GALACTIC ALMANAC
Now Hamilton reveals the true potential of his brilliantly realized epic. Expanding on its concepts and complexities, The Confederation Handbook explores the 600-year history of more than 21,500 inhabited worlds, asteroids, and bitek habitats. Discover for the first time:
* How Edenist space colonies are grown
* The real story of the Kulu Kings and the exiled Lord of Ruin
* Why Adamist religions caused the human schism by rejecting Affinity
* The tragic legacy of Rubra, the Edenist rebel who created Valisk
* Tyrathca mating rituals
...and much more. Covering geology, politics, technology, weaponry, and alien lifeforms, The Confederation Handbook is a triumph of world-building and a must read for Peter Hamilton's legion of fans.
From the arcologies of Earth to the shards of the Ruin Ring, uncover the...MYSTERIES OF THE NIGHT'S DAWN UNIVERSE
* Why is the Kulu Intelligence Service so feared?
* What are the differences between blackhawks and voidhawks?
* Why can't the Weeping Rose be grown anywhere except on Norfolk?
* Why are Cosmoniks so modified, and are they all still human?
* What do Kiint really look like?
* Why is the Jiciro world off-limits?
* Why did the Nyvan colony collapse into war and anarchy?
* Why is life better in the Halo than on Earth?
The answers to these and many other questions are contained in a companion guide as wondrous and revealing as only the epic scope of The Night's Dawn could provide...
The Confederation Handbook...Continua