This one-of-a-kind book is designed to help the entrepreneur organize and streamline the often-complex and overwhelming process of startingFINALLY! A complete way to organize the hundreds of things you need to do to start and grow your business!
This one-of-a-kind book is designed to help the entrepreneur organize and streamline the often-complex and overwhelming process of starting a business. Packed with checklists, worksheets, and forms, the Organizer takes entrepreneurs step-by-step through everything they'll need to do to get their business up and runningsuccessfully.
Written by Rhonda Abrams, America's best-read small business columnist and a successful business planning consultant, the Organizer is packed with Rhonda's level-headed advice and insight on every aspect of starting and running a business.
Trying to determine if there's a market for your business and if it will make money? The Successful Business Organizer takes entrepreneurs through the process of market research and risk assessment. Choosing a location or buying equipment and furniture for the office? The Organizer helps business owners keep track of vendor names, payment terms, and delivery dates of everything purchased. Need to raise money for the business? The Organizer helps with budget writing and searching for investors. The book not only guides readers through all of these steps but also organizes and stores information.
Designed as a personalized planner, the book is spiral bound and lies flat, making it a perfect hands-on resource for you to use as you plan and grow your business.
- Over 25 planning worksheets
- Comparison shopping charts
- A year-long checklist of important business startup things-to-do
- Questions to Ask: lawyers, accountants, partners, investors, and others
- Red Tape Alerts: keep you out of trouble with government agencies
- Hot Links to key information on the Internet
- Tips and secrets to save you money
Takes You Step-By-Step Through:
- Outlining a fool-proof business concept
- Choosing your best corporate structure
- Planning powerful and effective sales and marketing campaigns
- Hiring, managing, and retaining great employees
- Starting operations: from choosing a location to determining technology needs
- Keeping track of critical information
- Managing your money and financing your business for highest returns
- Developing an effective crisis management plan
- Address Pages for storing important contact information
- Comparison shopping guides for purchasing business equipment, inventory, etc.
- File folder labels to help you quickly get your filing system up and running
- Glossary of key business terms