Like The Surgeon ?
Join aNobii to see if your friends read it, and discover similar books!
He slips into homes at night and walks silently into bedrooms where women lie sleeping, about to awaken to a living nightmare. The precision of the killer’s methods suggests that he is a deranged man of medicine, propelling the Boston newspaper Continue
He slips into homes at night and walks silently into bedrooms where women lie sleeping, about to awaken to a living nightmare. The precision of the killer’s methods suggests that he is a deranged man of medicine, propelling the Boston newspapers to dub him “The Surgeon.” The cops’ only clue rests with the victim of a nearly identical crime: Two years ago, Dr. Catherine Cordell fought back and killed an attacker before he could complete his assault. Now this new killer is re-creating, with chilling accuracy, the details of Cordell’s own ordeal. With every new murder he seems to be taunting her, cutting ever closer, from her hospital to her home. Her only comfort comes from Thomas Moore, the detective assigned to the case. But even Moore cannot protect Cordell from a brilliant hunter who somehow understands–and savors–the secret fears of every woman he kills. . . .
- English Books
- Mass Market Paperback 368 Pages
- ISBN-10: 034547726X
- ISBN-13: 9780345477262
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- Publish date: 2004-08-03
- Dimensions: 193 mm x 709 mm x 1,096 mm Just how big is that?
- Also available as: Paperback , Hardcover , Audio CD , Audio Cassette , School & Library Binding , Others , eBook
- In other languages: other languages Livres Français , Deutsche Bücher , Libros en Español , Livros em Português , Libri Italiani , Nederlandse Boeken , Česká kniha , Polskie Książki , Slovenske knjige