For sublime outdoor cooking and entertainment, who better to turn to than the foremost authority on grills? With the experts from Weber taking you through the basics and beyond, youll be sizzling in no time. Over 200 recipeseach with a ...
mouthwatering photoare simple to follow and feature common ingredients found in the local market. Youll also find, cant-miss techniques, and even substitution tricks... Mark your favoritesand therell be plentywith the handy enclosed page flags. And yes, once theyve sampled the savory results of your newfound grilling skills, friends and family will be begging for your secrets. Just nod and say, "Its all in the technique."
* One-of-a-kind grilling cookbook with over 200 original recipes, each with a color photos
* Photos illustrate tips and techniques throughout
* Recipes are big on flavor with easy to find ingredients
* Tabbed chapters and included page flags to mark your favorite recipes
* From basic preparation to advanced fire-tending methods, Webers Real Grilling has all the tools for successful grilling
Number of pages: 304
Date of publication: 31/01/2005
- ISCRIVITI AD ANOBII -
Ti piace Weber's Real Grilling? Iscriviti ad aNobii per vedere chi dei tuoi amici lo ha letto, e scopri libri simili!