By Brian TRACY
Publisher: AMACOM/American Management Association
Language: English | Number of Pages: 117 | Format: Hardcover
Isbn-10: 0814473717 | Isbn-13: 9780814473719 | Publish date: 30/08/2006
Do you like Crunch Point ?
Join aNobii to see if your friends read it, and discover similar books!
Written in Tracy's trademark direct style, each short, to-the-point chapter is packed with powerful techniques that will enable readers to deal swiftly and effectively with any difficulty that comes their way. The book presents proven strategies to:
* stay calm
* take control of the problem
* communicate clearly and quickly with key people
* project confidence and authority
* eliminate barriers blocking a speedy resolution
* focus on key result areas
* tap one's inner reserves of energy and strength
* and much more!
With Crunch Point, readers will not only learn how to survive the most stressful and difficult situations -- but thrive in the face of tremendous pressure and come out a winner.