In his fourteen years as CEO of Tesco, Sir Terry Leahy not only turned the company into the largest supermarket chain in the UK but also transformed it into a global enterprise. As a result, Sir Terry is now one of the world's most admired business leaders, widely acclaimed for his drive, flair and no-nonsense approach.
In Management in 10 Words he draws on his experience and expertise to pinpoint the ten vital attributes that make successful managers and underlie great organisations, explaining:
- Why initial failure often leads to ultimate success.
- Why profits stem from a company's values, not its day-to-day business.
- Why competition should always be welcomed.
- Why simplicity leads to innovation.
- Why trust is the bedrock of effective leadership.
The result is an inspiring, thoughtful and supremely practical guide that will prove invaluable to all managers in all types of organisation.
Have it in their library
Are reading it right now
Are willing to exchange it
Jun 7, 2012
Number of Pages