Who says you can’t sizzle in the second half of life?At last, a solution! In Slim and Sexy Forever, Suzanne Somers outlines a program speci?cally designed to address the needs of women and men who want to lose weight and replace the lust for li Who says you can’t sizzle in the second half of life?
At last, a solution! In Slim and Sexy Forever, Suzanne Somers outlines a program speci?cally designed to address the needs of women and men who want to lose weight and replace the lust for life that naturally wanes with age. In this “baby boomer’s recipe for the fountain of youth,” Suzanne shows you how to:
• melt away the unwanted pounds
• reinvigorate your sex drive
• capture youthful vitality
• develop a more positive outlook on life
• sharpen memory
• eliminate hot flashes
• achieve optimum health from the inside out
In her runaway New York Times bestseller The Sexy Years, Suzanne changed the way we look at our health and hormones, showing how replacing hormones lost in the aging process with natural bioidentical hormones can eliminate symptoms associated with aging.
Now, in Slim and Sexy Forever, Suzanne combines her cutting-edge information on natural hormone replacement with her successful weight loss program, Somersize, for a one-two punch that is the only proven solution to the problems associated with aging. Working with innovative doctors, Suzanne has created a program that alleviates symptoms such as mood swings, sleepless nights, hot flashes, and diminished sex drive that are so common as we get older. Simultaneously, her phenomenally successful Somersize program shows you how to beat a stalling metabolism and stay lean and trim while eating remarkably delicious food. With millions of people losing weight on the program, it is a proven formula for success.
Suzanne makes clear in this fascinating new book that if your hormones are out of balance, you will not be able to lose weight. Weight loss must be approached with a twofold strategy as you get older: balance your hormones the bioidentical way and eat correctly. One doesn’t work without the other.
In Slim and Sexy Forever you’ll also learn:
• The truth about carbs: Depriving yourself of too many carbs will lead to hormonal imbalance and weight gain. Eat the right carbs to lose weight!
• Plateau-busting tips: Suzanne explains why you hit plateaus and exactly how to push past them to achieve your goal weight.
• The connection between adrenals and weight gain: If you blow out your adrenals trying to be Superwoman, you are going to gain weight and feel fatigued. Find out how to prevent that from happening.
And, as always, Suzanne makes losing weight easy with more than 100 delicious new recipes, including Crab Bisque with Sweet Corn and Crab Relish, Somersize Tex-Mex Chicken Drumettes and Meatballs, Peppered Pork Chops with Fried Sage Leaves, Warm Chocolate Soufflé Cakes, and Wild Berry Crostada. These are Suzanne’s best recipes yet!