Get that monkey off your back!
Start with a monkey. It comes from your subordinates shifting their responsibility to you -- until you're working for them! How does the successful manager keep monkeys off his back? In this lively, provocative seminar, two of today's foremost consultants show you:
* How to recognize monkeys before they land on your back
* How to stop your subordinates from imposing unnecessary time demands on you
* Why "an honest day's work for a fair day's pay" does not apply to managers
* The real answer to the Manager's Lament: "where does all the time go?"
* Why you should be on the golf course on Saturday instead of at the office
Be a smarter, tougher and better manager!
Together and separately Kenneth Blanchard and William Oncken have trained and consulted with America's largest corporations. Now they bring their unique style and hard-hitting program to audio -- to help you take charge of your job and your life....Continua