Exclusive to this volume are:
* The complete shooting script by writers/directors Larry & Andy Wachowski
* The complete B&W storyboards (700+) by Steve Skroce (Spider-Man, Wolverine)
* The complete color storyboards by Tani Kunitake (Armageddon, 12 Monkeys)
* The complete and intensely intricate conceptual illustrations by Geof Darrow (Hard Boiled, Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot), presented in four double-sided gatefolds
* Introduction by Zach Staenberg, Oscar-winning Film Editor
* Afterword by William Gibson, author of Neuromancer, Mona Lisa Overdrive, and All Tomorrow's Parties
* 32-page color photo album of memorable stills and posters
* Commentary by all the artists about their work on the film, interviewed especially for this book
* Also: Thumbnail sketches by the Wachowski Brothers, deleted script excerpts, scene notes by Phil Oosterhouse (assistant to the Wachowski Brothers), three cut storyboard sequences, film credits.
* 488 pages (including 4 double-sided gatefolds and 32 page photo section). 8 38" x 10 78". Over 1000 illustrations. Complete storyboards and conceptual drawings, screenplay, more than 30 movie photos, posters, credits. Four-color printing throughout.
"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself." --Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne), from the shooting script of The Matrix
The Matrix motion picture artwork and photography copyright (c) 2000 Warner Bros. All rights reserved.
Dec 11, 2000
Number of Pages