Web Copy That Sells presents copy strategies that have been proven time and again in the e-commerce arena. Maria Veloso, perhaps the most widely acclaimed Web copywriter in the world, reveals her revolutionary approach based on five simple questions, which, when answered, make the copy practically write itself. Veloso crams all the information from her 12-hour, $997 live seminars into a comprehensive book that will help any Web copywriter:
* write sizzling and irresistible Web copy, e-mails, and marketing communications * quickly turn lackluster sites into "perpetual money machines" * use Neuro-Linguistic Programming and psychological tactics to compel Web surfers to buy * avoid the top three blunders that can wipe out your sales * convert up to 50% of online prospects into paying customers * and more!...Continua
Fantastic Reference guide! You are going to need this book if your website, sales pages, or email campaigns are lagging. I’m writing this review as Maria suggests you write a web page:
“WANT A GREAT WEBSITE?”
• HOW TO MAKE YOUR SITE NOT LOOK LIKE AN ADD.
• HOW TO STOP READERS IN THEIR TRACKS.
• HOW TO BE FRIENDLY, BUT SELL . . . REALLY SELL!
• HOW TO USE EMOTION TO SELL
CAN YOU ASK?
• WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
• WHY HASN’T THE PROBLEM BEEN SOLVED?
• WHAT IS POSSIBLE?
• WHAT’S DIFFERENT NOW?
(That you can have my product)
This book is a step by step guide to making your copy, that is your web and email advertising, an effective tool to sell your products and services. It seems to set the standard. It’s a great reference book.
On the other hand, as in the movie industry with screenplays that are written with a set formula, when everyone writes the same thing, movies get pretty boring. So the key to using Maria’s book is to be original. To do that you have to understand your target audience and who you are speaking to and you have to understand your product or service. Exactly what are you selling?
What makes movies great and what sells web products are the same thing. People are moved by emotions. The world’s dry, it wants to cry and feel and experience more than get up, go to work, come home watch TV; get up go to work, come home, watch TV.
Probably the most important question in the book is this: Was emotion injected into the body copy? Have you injected emotional words and psychological drivers to replace your dry copy?
KILLER BOOK REVIEWER EXPOSES TRUTH!
---is your book is a best seller?---
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
a quite useful "how to" book; teaching you step by step to copywriting. the psychological devices to arouse emotional selling is useful.
anyway; my ebook is more comprehensive; and is free!